Excogitations of two rural allografts with a metropolitan motif
She is so beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for posting more pictures! She is just so sweet. Keep the pictures coming!!Love you guys.Sarahp.s. the cozy has not been sent yet, but it is purchased. I am waiting for her to get it to me! As soon as I get it I will send it off.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!What a lovely little girl! I'm so thrilled for you! As soon as you think you can handle visitors, let us know so we can visit!
she is beautiful.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for posting more pictures! She is just so sweet. Keep the pictures coming!!
Love you guys.
Sarah
p.s. the cozy has not been sent yet, but it is purchased. I am waiting for her to get it to me! As soon as I get it I will send it off.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
What a lovely little girl! I'm so thrilled for you! As soon as you think you can handle visitors, let us know so we can visit!
she is beautiful.
Post a Comment