As you can see, Ella doesn't seem to mind the swaddling. She almost looks happy. I can tell you that her mom and dad are happy because she now sleeps for longer periods of time. Hooray!
We took some pictures of Ella in her Christmas dress this past Sunday. I love them all, so I'm rather proud of my editing skills. There are only five pictures here, not the 35 I took.
I LOVE this one. She started really getting in to the photo shoot, showing off her dress like a real professional.
By the end, she was tired. Being cute is SOOO exhausting.
Later that day we ultra-casual as it was about 60 degrees outside. This Colorado weather is CRAZY!
On Wednesday Ella and I drove up to Laramie to visit a very pregnant Megan and her husband Josh. We had such a great time helping them prepare for the arrival of baby George.
Look at Megan's tummy...I LOVE it! I have to say it makes me miss being pregnant. I really did love it for the most part. I love feeling so close to my child and feeling like I'm really doing what Heavenly Father intended.

No comments:
Post a Comment