Does that count? How many times can we use that as an excuse?
These past few months have been a lot of fun. I'll try a month-by-month recap:
July--Dusty had to work during the day on the 4th of July, but we were able to go see fireworks with Paul, Jenny & their kids. Ella and I came up to Cody right after the 4th of July, and she went on her first camping trip. She had a lot of fun, until it was time to sleep. Then she was TERRIBLE. She was so terrible that Abby and I had to "sleep" (sitting up) with her in the Rav so she wouldn't wake up the entire campground. She did eventually go down (at 5:00 am), but I only got about 1.5 hours of sleep that night. To this day, my left knee is still sore from being hyperextended for six hours.
First time on the swings:
Ready to see fireworks:
Apparently, the fireworks were really scary:
Before the night of terror:
Ella and James went swimming at the rec center:
Grandma Julie with her two grandbabies:
August--Mom and Caden came down for a few days to visit, which was a lot of fun. We had been planning on doing a women's-only 5K, but I had not been super-dedicated in my training. Then I found out that I was pregnant (yea! We're due in April), so I couldn't really start an intense training program anyway. We did go and walk the 5K, which ended up being a lot of fun. I did a TON of projects this month (finishing Ella's room with Mom's help, sewing my very first real quilt top, etc).
I also introduced Ella to her first friend boy, Oliver:
Who then wanted to become her first boyfriend:
Ella, Abby, and I went to Laramie for a few days to visit Megan, Josh, and James.
Abby, in usual fashion, found the softest place in the house and curled up:
Abby, in usual fashion, found the softest place in the house and curled up:
I really don't have a cheesy blurb for this one. I just thought it was cute:

I'll do September and October in the next post!

3 comments:
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!! I love new posts. And I love that little girl! She is so adorable!
I knew you'd be the first to comment.
I do love blogs! Best day ever when I came back tolook at the pictures again and there were more! I cant get enough. She is just so cute, and I just love you guys!
Post a Comment